Thank You!

Hi friends, family and everyone who's visiting this site :)

It's been 2 weeks since i re-launch this blog and i want to say 'THANK YOU!' for all the positive words and support so far. It's been a really crazy 2 weeks for me.

'THANK YOU!' also to those who have ordered and received your EMO accessories. I hope you'll enjoy wearing them as much as i enjoyed making them. I really didn't expect the response for the EMO experiment. I hope to design more items when i have the time.

Besides EMO and the on-going 'Project:Dare' (do remember to submit your designs by 4.4.2009!), there'll also be new things coming out at the end of the month. And tomorrow i will post my first showcase on this blog. So remember to blog in.

I hope you'll continue to visit this site from time to time to see what's new. Bookmark it and add it to your favourites ya! Drop me an e-mail if you have any questions or things to share, i would love to hear from you too.

Lastly, thanx again for all the support! :)

Stay happy, stay healthy, take care & smile always,
Nicholas Quah
Project Creator